Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- Enchantments And Alchemy. by HallowReveries - (Other poetry)
- This could seem rather simple, but I'd much like some interpretation.
- Weighing Anchor by Atavist - (Sad poetry)
- In the past I have felt this at the end of relationships, when they have left to pursue something greater than you.
- take it, it's yours. by ToWritePoetryOnHerArms - (Friendship poetry)
- I guess I wrote this coming to the realization that my friend will be out of high school in a week or so and I will miss her like hell. shes one of my best friends but I've never been able to talk to her well. we text. and i still can't fig
- Carved In Stone by HallowReveries - (Other poetry)
- This is much unlike what I'd normally write, and this is just more honesty. Comments?
- silent kid by DarkCobra - (Dark poetry)
- this is not good.
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Shelter; Prison. by HallowReveries - (Other poetry)
- Re-post. Feedback appreciated
- S.O.S. by PoeticPrincess - (Other poetry)
- I'd love to get some interpretations and feedback from this, enjoy! :)
- Forever by Willowhisper - (Dark poetry)
- About losing my friend to suicide.