Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- The Place Where I Weep by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Not to sure about the rhyming
- old by Maks - (Other poetry)
- something old.
- "Write About Me, I'm Dying of Boredom" by blackfallenrose07 - (Dark poetry)
- (at least you're still alive in my words)
- Walking Paradox by blackfallenrose07 - (Other poetry)
- Going through an identification crisis and this came out
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- Turn the page by Atavist - (Broken heart poetry)
- Not anywhere in the vicinity of good, but I will indulge my sad pathetic heart
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well
- I Can't Stop Crying Today by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about the love of my life simply walking out the door.