Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Paperclips and Rubberbands by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- a poem about the passage of time.
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?
- Some Die Just To Live by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- Too much time in the material and too little time in the spiritual causes decay.
- The Unholy Envoy. by SoulSage1 - (Dark poetry)
- A recent work that I hope you enjoy.
- Of Regrets and Butchered Shadows by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- let me know what you think guys....
- Momento Mori by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- A reflection on the death of my Grandmother.
- love or lust, which is it? by underneathitall - (Love poetry)
- relationships blur lines at times
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- Break by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you.