Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Illusion of Grandeur by nocturnus - (Inspirational poetry)
- Sometimes it is hard to separate inner strength with madness...Thank you for reading
- a frozen winter night by google - (Other poetry)
- twinkle in my glass by google - (Other poetry)
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- Chills by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I guess Im a b*tch, I don't mean to be...but believe what you wish.
- I Believe This to be Meditation by google - (Other poetry)
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well
- Dirty Bones by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I think I'm feeling a little down so best to write instead of crying...