Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- tectonic (recycle) by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I have a killer fever and 18 years of regret. imagined it spoken. will never be recorded
- I'm Hip, so What? by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Beyond Myself by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I am outside myself
- Where are Your Wings? by ArcAngel - (Other poetry)
- Where are yours?
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Paper Spider, Poison Pen by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I'm terrified of spiders but sometimes loving someone can be just as scary
- Dunhill... by google - (Other poetry)
- Iron Oxide by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- What happened to your Law/Arts degree, by the way? How can you be a paramedic if you suffer so strongly from PTSD? Fuck you. Recording in comments.
- Trigger Warning by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- The poem is about trigger warnings, with a personal example. Vague reference to SI. Nothing graphic, I promise.
- A Falsely Situated Quill by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this for my poetry class last week or so. Now that the assignment is turned in I can post. Enjoy and thanks for reading!