Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- A Medicated Moon by SilentWords - (Dark poetry)
- ok, so this is my first time posing in years...to say that i am rusty would be a ravenous understatment... this is about an addiction i guess, more or less
- Oblique by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- Repost:Freestyle living
- Cliche by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- The moon is a constant and annoying presence in my writing, it romances me. Or maybe I am just another cliché, it's all subjective...
- "My condolences on your loss." by FailedCondom - (Broken heart poetry)
- sorry about this
- Nor'easter Hips by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting.
- Into The Belly by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Then my brethren growl with furious thunder and pierce the heart of the beast Thx for reading :)
- Kindling by DarkEcho - (Broken heart poetry)
- Sober(soft) by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- "courage, dear heart." c.s. lewis
- Moondust Fever by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- No idea ... the poem kept going in this direction so I went with the flow.