Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- June Once Again by SecretsLie - (Sad poetry)
- about my best friend
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Haikus by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- My attempt at a number of haikus, I never really written this type of poems before...enjoy
- yesterdays fortune by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- this cant be growing up?
- Weight of a pallid Ocean by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Creation of universe in small matter :)
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well
- Ocean dreams by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Simple wishes of beauty
- The Laugh in The Face by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you everybody. Sincerely.