Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Nothing by DarkEyesRise - (Dark poetry)
- Flower of Tranquility by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- The ways I felt as a child, and the struggles I went through at such a young age through my adoption. Please enjoy, and leave commentary~
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Empty Armageddon by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- We've all suffered loss, this is something I've had a nightmare about quite a few times
- Dead Man's Hand by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- A simple game of deception setup by death himself
- How my life became a jigsaw by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- The Queen's Toy by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I know much of my work is violent and dark in nature but I must assure you that it's all in good fun.
- Brown Eyes by iSacrificeWar - (Broken heart poetry)
- My boyfriend of 4 years decided to leave me
- Aurora Borealis by Nick1959 - (Love poetry)
- mmmm love...............
- Hamartia by Atavist - (Inspirational poetry)
- There is a strength of character defined by denying to submit to our weakness.