Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Hidden Agenda by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Not really a poem, just wrote what I was feeling and thinking
- Mr. Swamp by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I welcome all types of critique.
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- The Deep Purple Of The Night by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Fantasy and life
- Irony by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- The only way out is inside :)
- Last by nocturnus - (Sad poetry)
- The last of depressing opus for some time, a simple read would be enough to appriciate :)
- Fairy Tales and Other Lies by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- When your not careful with your heart...
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- Haiku by SLIPshodSLIP - (Dark poetry)
- i do things way to early in the morning
- Satan and the Lambs by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- It's been quite a while since I've written anything. Life and sickness has kept me away from my pen for too long. It's good to be back and with so much in my head, I had to vent. :) I hope you enjoy this one.