Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Welcome to Eden by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I think being so sick a couple of weeks ago inspired me to write this...
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Ripe Stains by IsabelleLockhart - (Dark poetry)
- I am really stressed right now and have been having dark thoughts. This is my artistic way of venting. I hope you enjoy it.
- Incessant Recollection by xJeskaDollx - (Other poetry)
- Raw, unfettered, fragmented. Part of my 30/30. Better suggestion for title?
- What If? by Willowhisper - (Dark poetry)
- This a spoken word poem I created about bullying
- Big Masks, Little Children by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- The definition of coming of age, we actually never get there, only our masks become bigger.
- I am all and yet nothing by Nick1959 - (Inspirational poetry)
- I am searching for myself
- Blank by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- An awkward attempt.Muscle memory for poetry is not a thing.
- The Fool and the Congregation by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This didn't necessarily turn out how I was expecting... If you are touchy about religion, don't read. However, if you like math poetry, this would be a piece for you.