Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Easy Does It by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading and thank you for any comments.
- This Lonely Seal by Psychobabbled - (Love poetry)
- Breaking this lonely seal
- Leo ex Aries by DarkEcho - (Broken heart poetry)
- A short narrative modified to a story
- We'll See How It Goes. by HallowReveries - (Love poetry)
- It's pretty sappy, to be entirely honest. I was more speaking to myself, I suppose. Also somewhat cliche, I guess. Oh well. Read it if you please. It has been sometime since I have felt the emotions to write this way.
- Champion of Sorrow by ToothxGrinder - (Inspirational poetry)
- Had a crazy dream that showed me the numbers 137 with karmic number 11. It really makes sense when i looked into them during the hard times im am going through with the loss of friends and the betrayal from loved ones,
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- yesterdays fortune by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- this cant be growing up?
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well