Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Chills by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I guess Im a b*tch, I don't mean to be...but believe what you wish.
- Remembering Ramli by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- The Preacher's Pet by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Thank you for your comments.
- Eleanor Rigby Has Nothing On Me by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- trying to cope ...
- Personal Dissent by darksideofme - (Dark poetry)
- A new freewrite I did for my random revisiting of this site.
- seasons of guilt and separation by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- It's been a long time.
- Vegetation Genocide by HallowReveries - (Funny poetry)
- Okay, this isn't serious whatsoever. Please don't take it as such.
- Today I Felt Like Dying by Kumoriko - (Dark poetry)
- Sometimes we come to a point where we just want to end it.
- Alice Is Watching by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Watching someone you love slowly kill themselves ... and being helpless