Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Brother by Nick1959 - (Sad poetry)
- One of my earliest memories was of being put in a closet in the dark by my mother.
- The Dust of Scorpions by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I guess I'm still in a state of darkness; guess I always will be (but I'm good with that)! :)
- Passport by Glassless - (Broken heart poetry)
- Writing from another's perspective
- Flower of Tranquility by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- The ways I felt as a child, and the struggles I went through at such a young age through my adoption. Please enjoy, and leave commentary~
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- Fight or Flight by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Watching another soul kick against dying flesh is an emotional crucible.
- Ocean dreams by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Simple wishes of beauty
- Nothing by DarkEyesRise - (Dark poetry)
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well