Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Growing Pains by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- not sure I know how to do this anymore
- The Children of Choeung Ek by Nick1959 - (Dark poetry)
- I have seen the killing tree.
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- "Who I Am" by UmbraFoxx - (Other poetry)
- Assignment: write a "Who I Am" poem, each line must start with "I am..." and define you.
- Quiet Mrs. Job of Canaan by google - (Other poetry)
- the Rainbow Lied by google - (Other poetry)
- Satan and the Lambs by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- It's been quite a while since I've written anything. Life and sickness has kept me away from my pen for too long. It's good to be back and with so much in my head, I had to vent. :) I hope you enjoy this one.
- Losing Faith Weight and Days by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Seems I don't know what I don't know
- It's Time by google - (Other poetry)
- Current by SLIPshodSLIP - (Sad poetry)
- Haven't wrote in some time. Let me know how it is