Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Forgiveness Could Be Sweet by Emma - (Dark poetry)
- Forgiveness could be achieved...
- For my baby Girl by Emma - (Love poetry)
- Poem to my daughter
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Brother by Nick1959 - (Sad poetry)
- One of my earliest memories was of being put in a closet in the dark by my mother.
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- The Dust of Scorpions by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I guess I'm still in a state of darkness; guess I always will be (but I'm good with that)! :)
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- Passport by Glassless - (Broken heart poetry)
- Writing from another's perspective
- Ocean dreams by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Simple wishes of beauty
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well