Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Forests of Woe by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Have not written in a long time so hope this one is ok....have not been to into writing as of late
- The Blank Generation by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to come back to my work. You know who you are and I thank you most of all.
- firebreathing notions by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- gotta catch a buzz.
- Break by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you.
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- Monsters In Human Form by MrGrunty - (Dark poetry)
- self evident
- Ocean dreams by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Simple wishes of beauty
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well