Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- How my life became a jigsaw by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Hamartia by Atavist - (Inspirational poetry)
- There is a strength of character defined by denying to submit to our weakness.
- Night Walks by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This piece is very different from my normal work. It is more casual and similar to a stream of consciousness. I would appreciate comments on this one please. Sorry that it is poetic prose rather than strict poetry. I hope it is still enjoyable. Thank
- Transcendence by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Pour me yet again in the cup of eternity. Thx for reading
- Aurora Borealis by Nick1959 - (Love poetry)
- mmmm love...............
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- Naivety by ITSaCRISIS - (Broken heart poetry)
- Is trust and honesty considered bad traits to have nowadays?...
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...
- The richest beggar by Atavist - (Other poetry)