Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Love number one and lover number two by blueeyedconfessions - (Broken heart poetry)
- not my best but i needed to get it down..
- The Night Within by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- The sun makes us all cast something resembling us without the same restrictions.Our own piece of night may not be as much of ourselves as we would think.
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Ripe Stains by IsabelleLockhart - (Dark poetry)
- I am really stressed right now and have been having dark thoughts. This is my artistic way of venting. I hope you enjoy it.
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Welcome to Eden by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I think being so sick a couple of weeks ago inspired me to write this...
- Incessant Recollection by xJeskaDollx - (Other poetry)
- Raw, unfettered, fragmented. Part of my 30/30. Better suggestion for title?
- A Black King by FavoriteTheMute - (Other poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- What If? by Willowhisper - (Dark poetry)
- This a spoken word poem I created about bullying
- I am all and yet nothing by Nick1959 - (Inspirational poetry)
- I am searching for myself