Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Unsent Poem by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about those poems you pour all your feelings into and never give them to the person that needs to read them
- Gentle Fields with Granite sown by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I always think of my Father who has passed on, this time of the year. He fought in wars and was haunted by his memories
- Paperclips and Rubberbands by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- a poem about the passage of time.
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?
- I Was Made For You by MrGrunty - (Love poetry)
- A rare love poem by the Grunt. But then, I have met a rare lady. :)
- Momento Mori by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- A reflection on the death of my Grandmother.
- night is dark by emofaith - (Dark poetry)
- twisted faith
- Love Everlasting by solonely - (Love poetry)
- to my wonderful husband
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- Of Regrets and Butchered Shadows by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- let me know what you think guys....