Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Paperclips and Rubberbands by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- a poem about the passage of time.
- On Darkness by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. It's good I promise. Sort of.
- I, Love by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Gentle Fields with Granite sown by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I always think of my Father who has passed on, this time of the year. He fought in wars and was haunted by his memories
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- Til Time Folds Over by MrGrunty - (Love poetry)
- Try not to puke.
- To whomever it concerns by underneathitall - (Dark poetry)
- I Was Made For You by MrGrunty - (Love poetry)
- A rare love poem by the Grunt. But then, I have met a rare lady. :)
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.