Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Reaching Deepest Oceans by LucidMuse - (Other poetry)
- Grasping something out of reach.
- Leaky Faucets by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I can torerate always be wrong, no skin off my back. But tell me something I don't know...
- Mr. Swamp by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I welcome all types of critique.
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- Hall Of The Fallen by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- When there's nothing else to fight for; surrender.
- On that fair day, she saw death. by LucidMuse - (Dark poetry)
- What we came across on a chance walk through the forest.
- Fall by google - (Other poetry)
- I will never by FailedCondom - (Other poetry)
- I haven't written anything in a long time, but I'm starting it up again, because I'll always come back. This is about my inability to finish what I start. Warning: it's awful.
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- maybe it is me by Maks - (Other poetry)
- maybe it is me