Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Necromancy by ManyQuietEyes - (Other poetry)
- I'm no good at writing anything but poem about her anymore.
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- yesterdays fortune by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- this cant be growing up?
- Champion of Sorrow by ToothxGrinder - (Inspirational poetry)
- Had a crazy dream that showed me the numbers 137 with karmic number 11. It really makes sense when i looked into them during the hard times im am going through with the loss of friends and the betrayal from loved ones,
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- Momento Mori by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- A reflection on the death of my Grandmother.
- June Once Again by SecretsLie - (Sad poetry)
- about my best friend
- Paperclips and Rubberbands by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- a poem about the passage of time.