Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Ocean dreams by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Simple wishes of beauty
- you cannot give pain a name by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- what it says
- Broken Property by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- When love is a sickness
- unsure by Maks - (Other poetry)
- bad at this
- Event Horizon by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Ever wondered what thoughts you may have on your final days?
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Chills by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I guess Im a b*tch, I don't mean to be...but believe what you wish.
- Fever Dream by MrQuixotic - (Love poetry)
- A fever dream
- a frozen winter night by google - (Other poetry)