Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- How my life became a jigsaw by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- I Can't Stop Crying Today by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about the love of my life simply walking out the door.
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- Dead Man's Hand by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- A simple game of deception setup by death himself
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Welcome to Eden by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I think being so sick a couple of weeks ago inspired me to write this...
- Nobody's Unraveling by ITSaCRISIS - (Broken heart poetry)
- What do you do with the pieces of yourself?
- The Queen's Toy by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I know much of my work is violent and dark in nature but I must assure you that it's all in good fun.
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...