Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Winter is Coming by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Zima dolazi :)
- Broken Property by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- When love is a sickness
- a frozen winter night by google - (Other poetry)
- Chills by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I guess Im a b*tch, I don't mean to be...but believe what you wish.
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Remembering Ramli by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- She wings by LucidMuse - (Dark poetry)
- Something I come upon long ago....
- twinkle in my glass by google - (Other poetry)
- A Medicated Moon by SilentWords - (Dark poetry)
- ok, so this is my first time posing in years...to say that i am rusty would be a ravenous understatment... this is about an addiction i guess, more or less