Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Losing Faith Weight and Days by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Seems I don't know what I don't know
- Growing Pains by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- not sure I know how to do this anymore
- Open arms can't hold grudges (and assorted bullshit) by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- It rambles on for a bit and then comes to an abrupt end which offers no kind of resolution, much like life.
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well
- the Rainbow Lied by google - (Other poetry)
- Ocean dreams by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Simple wishes of beauty
- I Can't Stop Crying Today by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about the love of my life simply walking out the door.
- It's Time by google - (Other poetry)
- Leo ex Aries by DarkEcho - (Broken heart poetry)
- A short narrative modified to a story