Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Rogue song of the Khmer by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- for aurvivor of unspeakable evil
- pour me another drink by Maks - (Other poetry)
- haven't stopped writing, just been awfully sad lately
- The Things That We Regret by ravenofsorrow - (Sad poetry)
- Regret.. its tough to live with.. idk wat to do now..
- humans by emofaith - (Other poetry)
- inspired by the movie Noah
- Welcome to Eden by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I think being so sick a couple of weeks ago inspired me to write this...
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- Untitled. by HallowReveries - (Other poetry)
- I haven't written much as of late. I am not very fond of this, but I felt like posting something.
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Ocean dreams by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Simple wishes of beauty
- Varied Tales. by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I had a discussion with a friends 8yr old daughter, who asked me if I was going to make a baby with my lady. I asked her if she knew where babies come from.