Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- A Medicated Moon by SilentWords - (Dark poetry)
- ok, so this is my first time posing in years...to say that i am rusty would be a ravenous understatment... this is about an addiction i guess, more or less
- Grave Of Memories by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Death speeding to life...
- needs none by Maks - (Other poetry)
- needs a lot of editing though
- Alien by TheMystery00 - (Other poetry)
- What are we?
- I Want You Now by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- Enter if you are 18 or older... If you are under 18 look around and then enter
- Ambien (song) by darksideofme - (Sad poetry)
- I'm a big song writer recently in my life. Song writing doesn't offer the same freedom as poetry but I do pretty good.
- and Cruelty She Invited In by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- The darkness of man has always intrigued me...does not help that I have been watching crime stories lately...anyways Im rambling on...enjoy
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- Ghost Of My Youth by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Life changes in the blink of an eye...
- A Screamplay by Kumoriko - (Dark poetry)
- Locked inside with her bits of bitter rage.