Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- Haikus by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- My attempt at a number of haikus, I never really written this type of poems before...enjoy
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?
- Momento Mori by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- A reflection on the death of my Grandmother.
- Weight of a pallid Ocean by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Creation of universe in small matter :)
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- Paperclips and Rubberbands by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- a poem about the passage of time.
- Tormented by Silvertonge - (Broken heart poetry)
- Sometimes, despite the time that goes by, you just can't stop loving someone.
- The Laugh in The Face by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you everybody. Sincerely.
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.