Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well
- I Can't Stop Crying Today by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about the love of my life simply walking out the door.
- Monsters In Human Form by MrGrunty - (Dark poetry)
- self evident
- For my baby Girl by Emma - (Love poetry)
- Poem to my daughter
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- A Christmas Wish by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- A Christmas Poem.....
- Bitter Surprise by Insidetheruinsofaheart - (Sad poetry)
- This poem speaks for itself
- casualties by JNYCE - (Broken heart poetry)
- WHEN YOURE TRYING TO MOVE ON FROM A BROKEN HEART, BUT SOMEONE GETS HURT IN PROCESS
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.