Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Ocean dreams by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Simple wishes of beauty
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well
- I Can't Stop Crying Today by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about the love of my life simply walking out the door.
- Flower of Tranquility by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- The ways I felt as a child, and the struggles I went through at such a young age through my adoption. Please enjoy, and leave commentary~
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- In My Ruin by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Just started to write and this what came out...enjoy
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- Fight or Flight by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Watching another soul kick against dying flesh is an emotional crucible.
- How my life became a jigsaw by BreeBree - (Other poetry)