Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Laugh in The Face by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you everybody. Sincerely.
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?
- translucent frequency by RainWillow21 - (Sad poetry)
- My therapist asked me to find my happy place after my last suicide attempt. This is what I came up with
- Nameless Little Girl by RainWillow21 - (Sad poetry)
- ...It was hard to write this, share this.
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Ocean by blackfallenrose07 - (Other poetry)
- life pretty much
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- Momento Mori by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- A reflection on the death of my Grandmother.
- Paperclips and Rubberbands by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- a poem about the passage of time.
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.