Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well
- Ocean dreams by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Simple wishes of beauty
- I Can't Stop Crying Today by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about the love of my life simply walking out the door.
- firebreathing notions by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- gotta catch a buzz.
- Some Die Just To Live by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- Too much time in the material and too little time in the spiritual causes decay.
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Break by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you.
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- The Blank Generation by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to come back to my work. You know who you are and I thank you most of all.