Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Alice Is Watching by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Watching someone you love slowly kill themselves ... and being helpless
- Grave Of Memories by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Death speeding to life...
- Cliche by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- The moon is a constant and annoying presence in my writing, it romances me. Or maybe I am just another cliché, it's all subjective...
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- "My condolences on your loss." by FailedCondom - (Broken heart poetry)
- sorry about this
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Finger Wagging by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- You will get more from listening than reading, I imagine.
- Death Is In The Air by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Random thoughts about death...
- Forbidden Goodbyes by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- A little morbid I know but ...
- Sober(soft) by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- "courage, dear heart." c.s. lewis