Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Break by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you.
- The Blank Generation by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to come back to my work. You know who you are and I thank you most of all.
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- Some Die Just To Live by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- Too much time in the material and too little time in the spiritual causes decay.
- In My Ruin by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Just started to write and this what came out...enjoy
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- The Unholy Envoy. by SoulSage1 - (Dark poetry)
- A recent work that I hope you enjoy.
- Welcome to Eden by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I think being so sick a couple of weeks ago inspired me to write this...
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images