Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- The Unseen Desire by Kiam - (Love poetry)
- About a girl who refuses to let him know she's in love with him. However he is already in a relationship with someone unworthy. If only he could see
- needs none by Maks - (Other poetry)
- needs a lot of editing though
- stuff I scribbled last month #2 by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- You never red my poems by nocturnus - (Broken heart poetry)
- Thank you for reading
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- Amberlea by Selene - (Love poetry)
- Shattering the silence
- Hello by ManyQuietEyes - (Broken heart poetry)
- She was a poet, a friend then a girlfriend, friend, stranger. It's been over a year since I wrote a poem that wasn't about her.
- Finger Wagging by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- You will get more from listening than reading, I imagine.
- The Preacher's Pet by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Thank you for your comments.