Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Leo ex Aries by DarkEcho - (Broken heart poetry)
- A short narrative modified to a story
- It's Time by google - (Other poetry)
- Easy Does It by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading and thank you for any comments.
- Current by SLIPshodSLIP - (Sad poetry)
- Haven't wrote in some time. Let me know how it is
- A Proposal by blackfallenrose07 - (Dark poetry)
- Free write
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- yesterdays fortune by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- this cant be growing up?
- Red Devil by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Just a simple read would be enough :)
- We'll See How It Goes. by HallowReveries - (Love poetry)
- It's pretty sappy, to be entirely honest. I was more speaking to myself, I suppose. Also somewhat cliche, I guess. Oh well. Read it if you please. It has been sometime since I have felt the emotions to write this way.