Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- needs none by Maks - (Other poetry)
- needs a lot of editing though
- Losing Faith by Psychobabbled - (Dark poetry)
- The World Today
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- What Have You Done, Outlander? by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- stuff I scribbled last month #2 by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- Finger Wagging by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- You will get more from listening than reading, I imagine.
- Cliche by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- The moon is a constant and annoying presence in my writing, it romances me. Or maybe I am just another cliché, it's all subjective...
- "My condolences on your loss." by FailedCondom - (Broken heart poetry)
- sorry about this