Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Naivety by ITSaCRISIS - (Broken heart poetry)
- Is trust and honesty considered bad traits to have nowadays?...
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- The richest beggar by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Untitled. by HallowReveries - (Other poetry)
- I haven't written much as of late. I am not very fond of this, but I felt like posting something.
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Varied Tales. by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I had a discussion with a friends 8yr old daughter, who asked me if I was going to make a baby with my lady. I asked her if she knew where babies come from.
- Path of the Forest Unseen by urabaka - (Other poetry)
- Random imagination creation that came one night. Marked as other, because it is just a bunch of silly rhymes with no purpose but to be read. Enjoy. :)
- Lingering Winter by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Hey guys! I know it's been a while but exams are almost over so here's a new poem, feedback welcomed! :D