Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- translucent frequency by RainWillow21 - (Sad poetry)
- My therapist asked me to find my happy place after my last suicide attempt. This is what I came up with
- Nameless Little Girl by RainWillow21 - (Sad poetry)
- ...It was hard to write this, share this.
- Ocean by blackfallenrose07 - (Other poetry)
- life pretty much
- On Darkness by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. It's good I promise. Sort of.
- Gentle Fields with Granite sown by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I always think of my Father who has passed on, this time of the year. He fought in wars and was haunted by his memories
- firebreathing notions by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- gotta catch a buzz.
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- Proton by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading and thank you for commenting.
- Welcome to Eden by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I think being so sick a couple of weeks ago inspired me to write this...