Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Unfair by secretpoet - (Sad poetry)
- this one means a lot to me, please comment!...check out my other one posted if u have time as well
- I Can't Stop Crying Today by Brandon - (Broken heart poetry)
- This is about the love of my life simply walking out the door.
- Varied Tales. by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I had a discussion with a friends 8yr old daughter, who asked me if I was going to make a baby with my lady. I asked her if she knew where babies come from.
- Path of the Forest Unseen by urabaka - (Other poetry)
- Random imagination creation that came one night. Marked as other, because it is just a bunch of silly rhymes with no purpose but to be read. Enjoy. :)
- Lingering Winter by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Hey guys! I know it's been a while but exams are almost over so here's a new poem, feedback welcomed! :D
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- A Soul So Bright by schick15 - (Inspirational poetry)
- My poem dedicated to Maya Angelou ...
- the reality is by underneathitall - (Broken heart poetry)
- A Grand Entrance Into Oblivion by PoeticPrincess - (Other poetry)
- Inspired by a quote from The Fault In Our Stars, comments welcomed :)
- In-Between Imperfections by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this piece in the car on a road trip. I was inspired by the passing horizon. Thanks for reading!