Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Queen's Toy by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I know much of my work is violent and dark in nature but I must assure you that it's all in good fun.
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- Welcome to Eden by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I think being so sick a couple of weeks ago inspired me to write this...
- How my life became a jigsaw by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- Fight or Flight by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Watching another soul kick against dying flesh is an emotional crucible.
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...
- Altruism by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- May my future hold sway, upon those unspoken and silent enigmas. Thank you for reading
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.