Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Dead Man's Hand by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- A simple game of deception setup by death himself
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Brown Eyes by iSacrificeWar - (Broken heart poetry)
- My boyfriend of 4 years decided to leave me
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- This One's for You. by Heartless1903 - (Inspirational poetry)
- "Beautiful girl, ontop of the world, don't fall down. For an angel should never touch ground."
- The Heart of Darkness by Nick1959 - (Dark poetry)
- inspired by my journey through The Killing Fields of Cambodia
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.