Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...
- Hamartia by Atavist - (Inspirational poetry)
- There is a strength of character defined by denying to submit to our weakness.
- Night Walks by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This piece is very different from my normal work. It is more casual and similar to a stream of consciousness. I would appreciate comments on this one please. Sorry that it is poetic prose rather than strict poetry. I hope it is still enjoyable. Thank
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- Altruism by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- May my future hold sway, upon those unspoken and silent enigmas. Thank you for reading
- A Wanted Dream by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- Another poem to express my corroded soul, and the hardships of adoption and coping. Please leave comments/criticism. Thank you. Sorry unforgetful isn't a word, it matched so well.
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Rogue song of the Khmer by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- for a survivor of unspeakable evil
- Frost by MissingThatDay - (Broken heart poetry)
- This winter is unbearable.
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.