Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- June Once Again by SecretsLie - (Sad poetry)
- about my best friend
- Paperclips and Rubberbands by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- a poem about the passage of time.
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- On Darkness by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. It's good I promise. Sort of.
- Gentle Fields with Granite sown by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I always think of my Father who has passed on, this time of the year. He fought in wars and was haunted by his memories
- Welcome to Eden by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I think being so sick a couple of weeks ago inspired me to write this...
- firebreathing notions by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- gotta catch a buzz.
- Tormented by Silvertonge - (Broken heart poetry)
- Sometimes, despite the time that goes by, you just can't stop loving someone.