Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Old Playgrounds by lexiedanielle - (Inspirational poetry)
- Just a little poem about childhoods and the effect they have on you.
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- Empty Armageddon by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- We've all suffered loss, this is something I've had a nightmare about quite a few times
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Brown Eyes by iSacrificeWar - (Broken heart poetry)
- My boyfriend of 4 years decided to leave me
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.
- This One's for You. by Heartless1903 - (Inspirational poetry)
- "Beautiful girl, ontop of the world, don't fall down. For an angel should never touch ground."