Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Remembering Ramli by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Multiverse death, my soulmate met by Magikarpnuke - (Dark poetry)
- As the multiverse dies, within its death, it gave me my soulmate
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- A Medicated Moon by SilentWords - (Dark poetry)
- ok, so this is my first time posing in years...to say that i am rusty would be a ravenous understatment... this is about an addiction i guess, more or less
- seasons of guilt and separation by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- It's been a long time.
- twinkle in my glass by google - (Other poetry)
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- Winter is Coming by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Zima dolazi :)
- I Believe This to be Meditation by google - (Other poetry)