Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...
- The Queen's Toy by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I know much of my work is violent and dark in nature but I must assure you that it's all in good fun.
- Aurora Borealis by Nick1959 - (Love poetry)
- mmmm love...............
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Hamartia by Atavist - (Inspirational poetry)
- There is a strength of character defined by denying to submit to our weakness.
- Altruism by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- May my future hold sway, upon those unspoken and silent enigmas. Thank you for reading
- Night Walks by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This piece is very different from my normal work. It is more casual and similar to a stream of consciousness. I would appreciate comments on this one please. Sorry that it is poetic prose rather than strict poetry. I hope it is still enjoyable. Thank
- This One's for You. by Heartless1903 - (Inspirational poetry)
- "Beautiful girl, ontop of the world, don't fall down. For an angel should never touch ground."
- Nobody's Unraveling by ITSaCRISIS - (Broken heart poetry)
- What do you do with the pieces of yourself?
- Rogue song of the Khmer by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- for a survivor of unspeakable evil