Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Sober(soft) by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- "courage, dear heart." c.s. lewis
- Ambien (song) by darksideofme - (Sad poetry)
- I'm a big song writer recently in my life. Song writing doesn't offer the same freedom as poetry but I do pretty good.
- and Cruelty She Invited In by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- The darkness of man has always intrigued me...does not help that I have been watching crime stories lately...anyways Im rambling on...enjoy
- Ghost Of My Youth by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Life changes in the blink of an eye...
- A Screamplay by Kumoriko - (Dark poetry)
- Locked inside with her bits of bitter rage.
- Mr. Swamp by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I welcome all types of critique.
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- Into The Belly by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Then my brethren growl with furious thunder and pierce the heart of the beast Thx for reading :)
- Nor'easter Hips by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting.
- untitled by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- We saw shit in differing ways