Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- Beyond Myself by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I am outside myself
- Untitled. by HallowReveries - (Other poetry)
- I haven't written much as of late. I am not very fond of this, but I felt like posting something.
- February 27th by Maks - (Other poetry)
- absolute nonsense. in need of feedback. meh
- Varied Tales. by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I had a discussion with a friends 8yr old daughter, who asked me if I was going to make a baby with my lady. I asked her if she knew where babies come from.
- A Black King by FavoriteTheMute - (Other poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Ripe Stains by IsabelleLockhart - (Dark poetry)
- I am really stressed right now and have been having dark thoughts. This is my artistic way of venting. I hope you enjoy it.
- Dunhill... by google - (Other poetry)
- A Falsely Situated Quill by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this for my poetry class last week or so. Now that the assignment is turned in I can post. Enjoy and thanks for reading!
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.