Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Lingering Winter by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Hey guys! I know it's been a while but exams are almost over so here's a new poem, feedback welcomed! :D
- Beyond Myself by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I am outside myself
- Naivety by ITSaCRISIS - (Broken heart poetry)
- Is trust and honesty considered bad traits to have nowadays?...
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- February 27th by Maks - (Other poetry)
- absolute nonsense. in need of feedback. meh
- A Black King by FavoriteTheMute - (Other poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Ripe Stains by IsabelleLockhart - (Dark poetry)
- I am really stressed right now and have been having dark thoughts. This is my artistic way of venting. I hope you enjoy it.
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- The richest beggar by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- A Soul So Bright by schick15 - (Inspirational poetry)
- My poem dedicated to Maya Angelou ...