Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- "My condolences on your loss." by FailedCondom - (Broken heart poetry)
- sorry about this
- The Preacher's Pet by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Thank you for your comments.
- Eleanor Rigby Has Nothing On Me by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- trying to cope ...
- Personal Dissent by darksideofme - (Dark poetry)
- A new freewrite I did for my random revisiting of this site.
- untitled #3 by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Ghost Of My Youth by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Life changes in the blink of an eye...
- Under the Dome by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- Vegetation Genocide by HallowReveries - (Funny poetry)
- Okay, this isn't serious whatsoever. Please don't take it as such.
- You never red my poems by nocturnus - (Broken heart poetry)
- Thank you for reading