Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Flower of Tranquility by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- The ways I felt as a child, and the struggles I went through at such a young age through my adoption. Please enjoy, and leave commentary~
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- The Queen's Toy by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I know much of my work is violent and dark in nature but I must assure you that it's all in good fun.
- A Christmas Wish by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- A Christmas Poem.....
- Bitter Surprise by Insidetheruinsofaheart - (Sad poetry)
- This poem speaks for itself
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...
- Mr Mediocrity by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- blah blah
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- Altruism by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- May my future hold sway, upon those unspoken and silent enigmas. Thank you for reading