Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Frost by MissingThatDay - (Broken heart poetry)
- This winter is unbearable.
- A Wanted Dream by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- Another poem to express my corroded soul, and the hardships of adoption and coping. Please leave comments/criticism. Thank you. Sorry unforgetful isn't a word, it matched so well.
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- Regrets by Willowhisper - (Dark poetry)
- So many regrets
- Beyond Myself by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I am outside myself