Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- Cliche by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- The moon is a constant and annoying presence in my writing, it romances me. Or maybe I am just another cliché, it's all subjective...
- stuff I scribbled last month #2 by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- "My condolences on your loss." by FailedCondom - (Broken heart poetry)
- sorry about this
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- The Preacher's Pet by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Thank you for your comments.
- Eleanor Rigby Has Nothing On Me by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- trying to cope ...