Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Under the Dome by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- Cliche by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- The moon is a constant and annoying presence in my writing, it romances me. Or maybe I am just another cliché, it's all subjective...
- Vegetation Genocide by HallowReveries - (Funny poetry)
- Okay, this isn't serious whatsoever. Please don't take it as such.
- "My condolences on your loss." by FailedCondom - (Broken heart poetry)
- sorry about this
- Alice Is Watching by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Watching someone you love slowly kill themselves ... and being helpless
- Sasquatch: Our Lost Brother by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Thought I would write about something new, a farcry from my usual works. Enjoy
- Forlorn Shores by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Been awhile so enjoy
- Grave Of Memories by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Death speeding to life...
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.