Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Dead Man's Hand by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- A simple game of deception setup by death himself
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- Rogue song of the Khmer by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- for a survivor of unspeakable evil
- The Queen's Toy by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I know much of my work is violent and dark in nature but I must assure you that it's all in good fun.
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- This One's for You. by Heartless1903 - (Inspirational poetry)
- "Beautiful girl, ontop of the world, don't fall down. For an angel should never touch ground."
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- Frost by MissingThatDay - (Broken heart poetry)
- This winter is unbearable.
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.