Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- The Bitch and The Saxophone by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- A Girlfriend's Guide to Perverts by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you so much for reading. Thank you very much for commenting.
- Champion of Sorrow by ToothxGrinder - (Inspirational poetry)
- Had a crazy dream that showed me the numbers 137 with karmic number 11. It really makes sense when i looked into them during the hard times im am going through with the loss of friends and the betrayal from loved ones,
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- The Ripple by HallowReveries - (Other poetry)
- Read it, if you wish.
- Deeply Beside by Psychobabbled - (Love poetry)
- Deeply in love as we sat beside, where thoughts of love lives inside
- Haikus by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- My attempt at a number of haikus, I never really written this type of poems before...enjoy
- Weight of a pallid Ocean by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Creation of universe in small matter :)