Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Dust of Scorpions by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I guess I'm still in a state of darkness; guess I always will be (but I'm good with that)! :)
- Passport by Glassless - (Broken heart poetry)
- Writing from another's perspective
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...
- How my life became a jigsaw by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- Altruism by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- May my future hold sway, upon those unspoken and silent enigmas. Thank you for reading
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- Salthill Prom by blueeyedconfessions - (Broken heart poetry)
- it isint my best..but this ones special to me
- Aurora Borealis by Nick1959 - (Love poetry)
- mmmm love...............
- Unknown by LoveMaster - (Dark poetry)