Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- To whomever it concerns by underneathitall - (Dark poetry)
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Glittering Tears--Shining Stars by PoeticPrincess - (Inspirational poetry)
- This is only my second time using Old English in a poem so I would really appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- In My Ruin by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Just started to write and this what came out...enjoy
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- Break by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you.
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)