Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- Fairy Tales and Other Lies by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- When your not careful with your heart...
- Leo ex Aries by DarkEcho - (Broken heart poetry)
- A short narrative modified to a story
- Soup Spoon for a Sceptre by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Fuck if I know, life lasts a long time, shit slips my mind.
- Easy Does It by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading and thank you for any comments.
- yesterdays fortune by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- this cant be growing up?
- Haiku by SLIPshodSLIP - (Dark poetry)
- i do things way to early in the morning
- One Day by LucidMuse - (Other poetry)
- A lament
- blank by DarkEcho - (Other poetry)
- no description available
- Growing Pains by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- not sure I know how to do this anymore