Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- night is dark by emofaith - (Dark poetry)
- twisted faith
- Glittering Tears--Shining Stars by PoeticPrincess - (Inspirational poetry)
- This is only my second time using Old English in a poem so I would really appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Hamartia by Atavist - (Inspirational poetry)
- There is a strength of character defined by denying to submit to our weakness.
- Love Everlasting by solonely - (Love poetry)
- to my wonderful husband
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)