Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Immolation and Conversation by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- A coversation with self....
- Sober(soft) by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- "courage, dear heart." c.s. lewis
- Angel Eyes by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- Her beautiful eyes kept me from thinking about anything else
- Cycling into the cold by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- Deep in thought... maybe too deep. I'll let you decide.
- Best Metal by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Into The Belly by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Then my brethren growl with furious thunder and pierce the heart of the beast Thx for reading :)
- Nor'easter Hips by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting.
- With Twilight I am Tortured by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Been stuck in my head as of late
- Mr. Swamp by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I welcome all types of critique.
- Fall by google - (Other poetry)