Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Eleanor Rigby Has Nothing On Me by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- trying to cope ...
- Personal Dissent by darksideofme - (Dark poetry)
- A new freewrite I did for my random revisiting of this site.
- untitled #3 by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Cliche by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- The moon is a constant and annoying presence in my writing, it romances me. Or maybe I am just another cliché, it's all subjective...
- Ghost Of My Youth by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Life changes in the blink of an eye...
- "My condolences on your loss." by FailedCondom - (Broken heart poetry)
- sorry about this
- Under the Dome by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Vegetation Genocide by HallowReveries - (Funny poetry)
- Okay, this isn't serious whatsoever. Please don't take it as such.
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.