Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Epsilon-Naught by Nick1959 - (Love poetry)
- For love all is worth risk.
- In My Ruin by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Just started to write and this what came out...enjoy
- Hamartia by Atavist - (Inspirational poetry)
- There is a strength of character defined by denying to submit to our weakness.
- I, Love by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Break by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you.
- The Blank Generation by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to come back to my work. You know who you are and I thank you most of all.
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Altruism by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- May my future hold sway, upon those unspoken and silent enigmas. Thank you for reading
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment