Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- Hamartia by Atavist - (Inspirational poetry)
- There is a strength of character defined by denying to submit to our weakness.
- Poet's Lament by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Streaching far and wide into the oblivion of moderate thinking.
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...
- Altruism by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- May my future hold sway, upon those unspoken and silent enigmas. Thank you for reading
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Flower of Tranquility by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- The ways I felt as a child, and the struggles I went through at such a young age through my adoption. Please enjoy, and leave commentary~
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.