Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Nobody's Unraveling by ITSaCRISIS - (Broken heart poetry)
- What do you do with the pieces of yourself?
- Beyond Myself by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I am outside myself
- February 27th by Maks - (Other poetry)
- absolute nonsense. in need of feedback. meh
- Dunhill... by google - (Other poetry)
- A Falsely Situated Quill by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this for my poetry class last week or so. Now that the assignment is turned in I can post. Enjoy and thanks for reading!
- A Wanted Dream by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- Another poem to express my corroded soul, and the hardships of adoption and coping. Please leave comments/criticism. Thank you. Sorry unforgetful isn't a word, it matched so well.
- Quiet Submission by BreeBree - (Broken heart poetry)
- Recording in comments.
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Rust by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- Seems I'm a bit rusty, and I've no idea what to call this. Oil cans appreciated.