Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Alice Is Watching by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Watching someone you love slowly kill themselves ... and being helpless
- Over and Out by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Life moves way too fast ...
- Grave Of Memories by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Death speeding to life...
- Mr. Swamp by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I welcome all types of critique.
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- Sasquatch: Our Lost Brother by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Thought I would write about something new, a farcry from my usual works. Enjoy
- Death Is In The Air by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Random thoughts about death...
- Forlorn Shores by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Been awhile so enjoy
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo