Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Weight of a pallid Ocean by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Creation of universe in small matter :)
- The Poem by Psychobabbled - (Sad poetry)
- A poem holds a secret
- The Shadow of Him by Psychobabbled - (Sad poetry)
- When shadows takes over
- Grow Up (But I Don't Wanna) by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- The Mushroom Said by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Not so much a poem. Just what I was told while I was going to sleep.
- The end of the Beginning by SnakeArts - (Broken heart poetry)
- Breakup of my Marriage
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- Moss points North by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- I've written this poem a bunch of times in a bunch of ways. Never quite comes out right.
- I Wish You All The Luck by nocturnus - (Broken heart poetry)
- Broken heart speaks for it self...
- The Laugh in The Face by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you everybody. Sincerely.