Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Cliche by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- The moon is a constant and annoying presence in my writing, it romances me. Or maybe I am just another cliché, it's all subjective...
- Illusion of Grandeur by nocturnus - (Inspirational poetry)
- Sometimes it is hard to separate inner strength with madness...Thank you for reading
- "My condolences on your loss." by FailedCondom - (Broken heart poetry)
- sorry about this
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- Mr. Swamp by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I welcome all types of critique.
- The Preacher's Pet by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Thank you for your comments.
- Eleanor Rigby Has Nothing On Me by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- trying to cope ...
- Personal Dissent by darksideofme - (Dark poetry)
- A new freewrite I did for my random revisiting of this site.
- Ghost Of Youth by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Life changes in the blink of an eye...