Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Amberlea by Selene - (Love poetry)
- Shattering the silence
- Hello by ManyQuietEyes - (Broken heart poetry)
- She was a poet, a friend then a girlfriend, friend, stranger. It's been over a year since I wrote a poem that wasn't about her.
- Alice Is Watching by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Watching someone you love slowly kill themselves ... and being helpless
- Grave Of Memories by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Death speeding to life...
- Mr. Swamp by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I welcome all types of critique.
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- Death Is In The Air by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Random thoughts about death...
- Over and Out by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Life moves way too fast ...
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.