Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- I am sorry by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- Concerto by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I've been thoroughly enjoying the critique.
- the Rainbow Lied by google - (Other poetry)
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Hidden Agenda by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Not really a poem, just wrote what I was feeling and thinking
- It's Time by google - (Other poetry)
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- Current by SLIPshodSLIP - (Sad poetry)
- Haven't wrote in some time. Let me know how it is
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?