Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Woods of My Haunting by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Have alot on my mind lately...just a pen to pad sort of write
- Mountain by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- been awhile since I have written or posted...enjoy
- Stone Garden by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- poem I found on my phone from awhile ago
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.
- The Servant by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I found some (really) old poetry I had written years ago, like 10-15! Here is one of them. Let me know what you think. Thank you for reading...
- maybe it is me by Maks - (Other poetry)
- maybe it is me
- Election Inspection by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Shotgun Curves by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. It is a pleasure to read your feedback. A special thanks to those that keep coming back to read more of my stuff. You know who you are.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.