Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- Dunhill... by google - (Other poetry)
- A Falsely Situated Quill by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this for my poetry class last week or so. Now that the assignment is turned in I can post. Enjoy and thanks for reading!
- Dream by LucidMuse - (Other poetry)
- A fantasy of love and things to be.
- Quiet Submission by BreeBree - (Broken heart poetry)
- Recording in comments.
- Rust by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- Seems I'm a bit rusty, and I've no idea what to call this. Oil cans appreciated.
- Blank by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- An awkward attempt.Muscle memory for poetry is not a thing.
- The Fool and the Congregation by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This didn't necessarily turn out how I was expecting... If you are touchy about religion, don't read. However, if you like math poetry, this would be a piece for you.
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.
- Never Again by Brandon - (Friendship poetry)
- I wrote this for a friend who went through years of abuse and survived and is happy today. She said it was alright for me to post.