Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Dunhill... by google - (Other poetry)
- A Falsely Situated Quill by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this for my poetry class last week or so. Now that the assignment is turned in I can post. Enjoy and thanks for reading!
- In-Between Imperfections by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this piece in the car on a road trip. I was inspired by the passing horizon. Thanks for reading!
- Quiet Submission by BreeBree - (Broken heart poetry)
- Recording in comments.
- Rust by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- Seems I'm a bit rusty, and I've no idea what to call this. Oil cans appreciated.
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- pour me another drink by Maks - (Other poetry)
- haven't stopped writing, just been awfully sad lately
- The Catharsism of Beginnings Without End by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I think there is only one beginning for everything and nothing ever ends.The completion of a story is where it continues in another's.
- Stranded Excrement by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- Hi, all! I am finally off of my water symbolism kick. Now I am onto the sky! Enjoy!