Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.
- Night Walks by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This piece is very different from my normal work. It is more casual and similar to a stream of consciousness. I would appreciate comments on this one please. Sorry that it is poetic prose rather than strict poetry. I hope it is still enjoyable. Thank
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- Rogue song of the Khmer by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- for a survivor of unspeakable evil
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Fight or Flight by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Watching another soul kick against dying flesh is an emotional crucible.
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- Beyond Myself by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I am outside myself
- February 27th by Maks - (Other poetry)
- absolute nonsense. in need of feedback. meh
- A Soul So Bright by schick15 - (Inspirational poetry)
- My poem dedicated to Maya Angelou ...