Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Dust of Scorpions by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I guess I'm still in a state of darkness; guess I always will be (but I'm good with that)! :)
- Aurora Borealis by Nick1959 - (Love poetry)
- mmmm love...............
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Night Walks by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This piece is very different from my normal work. It is more casual and similar to a stream of consciousness. I would appreciate comments on this one please. Sorry that it is poetic prose rather than strict poetry. I hope it is still enjoyable. Thank
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- Monsters In Human Form by MrGrunty - (Dark poetry)
- self evident
- Passport by Glassless - (Broken heart poetry)
- Writing from another's perspective
- Rogue song of the Khmer by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- for a survivor of unspeakable evil
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- Beyond Myself by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I am outside myself