Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- We'll See How It Goes. by HallowReveries - (Love poetry)
- It's pretty sappy, to be entirely honest. I was more speaking to myself, I suppose. Also somewhat cliche, I guess. Oh well. Read it if you please. It has been sometime since I have felt the emotions to write this way.
- The Deep Purple Of The Night by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Fantasy and life
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- Open arms can't hold grudges (and assorted bullshit) by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- It rambles on for a bit and then comes to an abrupt end which offers no kind of resolution, much like life.
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- Champion of Sorrow by ToothxGrinder - (Inspirational poetry)
- Had a crazy dream that showed me the numbers 137 with karmic number 11. It really makes sense when i looked into them during the hard times im am going through with the loss of friends and the betrayal from loved ones,
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- A Proposal by blackfallenrose07 - (Dark poetry)
- Free write