Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- What Have You Done, Outlander? by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Glittering Tears--Shining Stars by PoeticPrincess - (Inspirational poetry)
- This is only my second time using Old English in a poem so I would really appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Death Is In The Air by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Random thoughts about death...
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Apology by Silvertonge - (Broken heart poetry)
- Wishing you the best, but...
- Satan and the Lambs by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- It's been quite a while since I've written anything. Life and sickness has kept me away from my pen for too long. It's good to be back and with so much in my head, I had to vent. :) I hope you enjoy this one.
- Losing Faith Weight and Days by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Seems I don't know what I don't know
- Through a Child's Eyes by Kiam - (Broken heart poetry)
- A lonely Child misses her daddy while he's always working
- The Unseen Desire by Kiam - (Love poetry)
- About a girl who refuses to let him know she's in love with him. However he is already in a relationship with someone unworthy. If only he could see
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images