Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Stone Garden by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- poem I found on my phone from awhile ago
- maybe it is me by Maks - (Other poetry)
- maybe it is me
- Election Inspection by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Satan and the Lambs by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- It's been quite a while since I've written anything. Life and sickness has kept me away from my pen for too long. It's good to be back and with so much in my head, I had to vent. :) I hope you enjoy this one.
- Losing Faith Weight and Days by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Seems I don't know what I don't know
- yesterdays fortune by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- this cant be growing up?
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- The Servant by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I found some (really) old poetry I had written years ago, like 10-15! Here is one of them. Let me know what you think. Thank you for reading...
- Leo ex Aries by DarkEcho - (Broken heart poetry)
- A short narrative modified to a story
- Easy Does It by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading and thank you for any comments.