Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- Into The Belly by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Then my brethren growl with furious thunder and pierce the heart of the beast Thx for reading :)
- Nor'easter Hips by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting.
- Sasquatch: Our Lost Brother by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Thought I would write about something new, a farcry from my usual works. Enjoy
- Forlorn Shores by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Been awhile so enjoy
- Fall by google - (Other poetry)
- Satan and the Lambs by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- It's been quite a while since I've written anything. Life and sickness has kept me away from my pen for too long. It's good to be back and with so much in my head, I had to vent. :) I hope you enjoy this one.
- Losing Faith Weight and Days by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Seems I don't know what I don't know
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- Leo ex Aries by DarkEcho - (Broken heart poetry)
- A short narrative modified to a story