Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- How my life became a jigsaw by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- The Unholy Envoy. by SoulSage1 - (Dark poetry)
- A recent work that I hope you enjoy.
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- love or lust, which is it? by underneathitall - (Love poetry)
- relationships blur lines at times
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- Aurora Borealis by Nick1959 - (Love poetry)
- mmmm love...............
- Night Walks by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This piece is very different from my normal work. It is more casual and similar to a stream of consciousness. I would appreciate comments on this one please. Sorry that it is poetic prose rather than strict poetry. I hope it is still enjoyable. Thank
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- Rogue song of the Khmer by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- for a survivor of unspeakable evil
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...