Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Would I Disappear by kiraralee77 - (Dark poetry)
- That moment where you are standing at the edge of your life and stepping back or stepping forward are your only choices, Life or death... sometimes you live... but what if...
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Dunhill... by google - (Other poetry)
- A Falsely Situated Quill by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this for my poetry class last week or so. Now that the assignment is turned in I can post. Enjoy and thanks for reading!
- Quiet Submission by BreeBree - (Broken heart poetry)
- Recording in comments.
- Rust by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- Seems I'm a bit rusty, and I've no idea what to call this. Oil cans appreciated.
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...