Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Proton by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading and thank you for commenting.
- Altruism by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- May my future hold sway, upon those unspoken and silent enigmas. Thank you for reading
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Break by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you.
- The Blank Generation by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to come back to my work. You know who you are and I thank you most of all.
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- Flower of Tranquility by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- The ways I felt as a child, and the struggles I went through at such a young age through my adoption. Please enjoy, and leave commentary~
- Epsilon-Naught by Nick1959 - (Love poetry)
- For love all is worth risk.