Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- Rust by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- Seems I'm a bit rusty, and I've no idea what to call this. Oil cans appreciated.
- A Wanted Dream by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- Another poem to express my corroded soul, and the hardships of adoption and coping. Please leave comments/criticism. Thank you. Sorry unforgetful isn't a word, it matched so well.
- A Black King by FavoriteTheMute - (Other poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Ripe Stains by IsabelleLockhart - (Dark poetry)
- I am really stressed right now and have been having dark thoughts. This is my artistic way of venting. I hope you enjoy it.
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- GOD LOVES YOU by Willowhisper - (Inspirational poetry)
- Just as the title says..