Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- June Once Again by SecretsLie - (Sad poetry)
- about my best friend
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- firebreathing notions by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- gotta catch a buzz.
- On Darkness by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. It's good I promise. Sort of.
- Gentle Fields with Granite sown by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I always think of my Father who has passed on, this time of the year. He fought in wars and was haunted by his memories
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.