Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.
- Blank by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- An awkward attempt.Muscle memory for poetry is not a thing.
- The Fool and the Congregation by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This didn't necessarily turn out how I was expecting... If you are touchy about religion, don't read. However, if you like math poetry, this would be a piece for you.
- The Catharsism of Beginnings Without End by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I think there is only one beginning for everything and nothing ever ends.The completion of a story is where it continues in another's.
- Naivety by ITSaCRISIS - (Broken heart poetry)
- Is trust and honesty considered bad traits to have nowadays?...
- Stranded Excrement by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- Hi, all! I am finally off of my water symbolism kick. Now I am onto the sky! Enjoy!
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- The richest beggar by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- The Disambiguation of Spades by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I could only think as to how the US grunts wore the ace of spades as luck upon their helmets. The deplorable nature of war was never more so in my mind.
- Tilled Betrayal by IsabelleLockhart - (Love poetry)
- Hi, all! Atavist and I began a sort of bi-weekly poetry challenge. The word/topic this week was "spades" with symbolic meaning. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out his poem too. :)