Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- tectonic (recycle) by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I have a killer fever and 18 years of regret. imagined it spoken. will never be recorded
- The Night Within by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- The sun makes us cast something resembling our form without the same restrictions.Our own piece of night may not be as much of ourselves as we would think.
- rubbing the dreams from my sleep by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- A love poem for an old friend.
- The Cure by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This piece is somewhat a personal venting, but don't worry: I am not dying. I amped it up for literary effect. Enjoy!
- Paper Spider, Poison Pen by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I'm terrified of spiders but sometimes loving someone can be just as scary
- Reins by Aggerholm - (Other poetry)
- This world we live in
- The Truth, as I would have it by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I am not good at just coming out and saying how I feel, I have my own ways of expressing how I feel, Maybe that's why no one understands me eh? Not my best, but oh well.
- Newly enchanted by an old silence by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- There is so much magic in this world... and when I'm not so jaded I can still feel it.
- Isabel by emofaith - (Love poetry)
- I wish I have the guts to read this poem to you, someday I hope; if I get hired, i'll probably ask you out :)
- Glittering Tears--Shining Stars by PoeticPrincess - (Inspirational poetry)
- This is only my second time using Old English in a poem so I would really appreciate feedback, thanks :)