Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Flower of Tranquility by urabaka - (Sad poetry)
- The ways I felt as a child, and the struggles I went through at such a young age through my adoption. Please enjoy, and leave commentary~
- The Queen's Toy by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. I know much of my work is violent and dark in nature but I must assure you that it's all in good fun.
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- How my life became a jigsaw by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- For my baby Girl by Emma - (Love poetry)
- Poem to my daughter
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty