Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Satan and the Lambs by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- It's been quite a while since I've written anything. Life and sickness has kept me away from my pen for too long. It's good to be back and with so much in my head, I had to vent. :) I hope you enjoy this one.
- Losing Faith Weight and Days by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Seems I don't know what I don't know
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- Forbidden Goodbyes by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- A little morbid I know but ...
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- Alien by TheMystery00 - (Other poetry)
- What are we?
- Ambien (song) by darksideofme - (Sad poetry)
- I'm a big song writer recently in my life. Song writing doesn't offer the same freedom as poetry but I do pretty good.
- Election Inspection by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- maybe it is me by Maks - (Other poetry)
- maybe it is me