Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Glittering Tears--Shining Stars by PoeticPrincess - (Inspirational poetry)
- This is only my second time using Old English in a poem so I would really appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Vegetation Genocide by HallowReveries - (Funny poetry)
- Okay, this isn't serious whatsoever. Please don't take it as such.
- Alice Is Watching by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- Watching someone you love slowly kill themselves ... and being helpless
- Grave Of Memories by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Death speeding to life...
- The Lying Sea by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- I'm just a brown-eyed whatever, in love with the sea and afraid of my dreams.
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.