Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- Fairy Tales and Other Lies by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- When your not careful with your heart...
- Moondust Fever by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- No idea ... the poem kept going in this direction so I went with the flow.
- Leaky Faucets by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I can torerate always be wrong, no skin off my back. But tell me something I don't know...
- Haiku by SLIPshodSLIP - (Dark poetry)
- i do things way to early in the morning
- One Day by LucidMuse - (Other poetry)
- A lament
- Hall Of The Fallen by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- When there's nothing else to fight for; surrender.
- On that fair day, she saw death. by LucidMuse - (Dark poetry)
- What we came across on a chance walk through the forest.
- Growing Pains by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- not sure I know how to do this anymore
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)