Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Some poems by google - (Other poetry)
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- Shotgun Curves by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. It is a pleasure to read your feedback. A special thanks to those that keep coming back to read more of my stuff. You know who you are.
- Irony by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- The only way out is inside :)
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- Fairy Tales and Other Lies by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- When your not careful with your heart...
- stuff I scribbled this month #2 by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- fings wot i wrote
- Haiku by SLIPshodSLIP - (Dark poetry)
- i do things way to early in the morning