Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Reins by Aggerholm - (Other poetry)
- This world we live in
- Big Masks, Little Children by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- The definition of coming of age, we actually never get there, only our masks become bigger.
- untitled by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- sry 4 double post. A bit of scrawled innuendo for you all.
- Isabel by emofaith - (Love poetry)
- I wish I have the guts to read this poem to you, someday I hope; if I get hired, i'll probably ask you out :)
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- The Anticipation of Juliet by prettyspl - (Love poetry)
- A love story of true love...
- Incessant Recollection by xJeskaDollx - (Other poetry)
- Raw, unfettered, fragmented. Part of my 30/30. Better suggestion for title?
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- Gravity Loves Me by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.