Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- Beyond Myself by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I am outside myself
- February 27th by Maks - (Other poetry)
- absolute nonsense. in need of feedback. meh
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Brother by Nick1959 - (Sad poetry)
- One of my earliest memories was of being put in a closet in the dark by my mother.
- Carmela's Distance by ITSaCRISIS - (Love poetry)
- Knowing that you miss me is my only comfort.
- A Psychology of Being by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- A few words about mental illness. I personally don't think I am mentally ill (fingers crossed) but I've had my share of darkness in this lifetime and have some thoughts on the subject ...
- Pacing in Wisps by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- My friend and I have started a game in which we both write about the same word or phrase. The words were "time" and "footprints" this time around. Please let me know what you think. His profile is alucard001 if you want to see his
- Dunhill... by google - (Other poetry)
- A Falsely Situated Quill by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this for my poetry class last week or so. Now that the assignment is turned in I can post. Enjoy and thanks for reading!