Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Leo ex Aries by DarkEcho - (Broken heart poetry)
- A short narrative modified to a story
- Easy Does It by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading and thank you for any comments.
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Election Inspection by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- maybe it is me by Maks - (Other poetry)
- maybe it is me
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?
- The Lying Sea by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- I'm just a brown-eyed whatever, in love with the sea and afraid of my dreams.