Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Beyond Myself by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I am outside myself
- February 27th by Maks - (Other poetry)
- absolute nonsense. in need of feedback. meh
- Bitter Surprise by Insidetheruinsofaheart - (Sad poetry)
- This poem speaks for itself
- Dunhill... by google - (Other poetry)
- Fight or Flight by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Watching another soul kick against dying flesh is an emotional crucible.
- A Falsely Situated Quill by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this for my poetry class last week or so. Now that the assignment is turned in I can post. Enjoy and thanks for reading!
- A Soul So Bright by schick15 - (Inspirational poetry)
- My poem dedicated to Maya Angelou ...
- Quiet Submission by BreeBree - (Broken heart poetry)
- Recording in comments.
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- Rust by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- Seems I'm a bit rusty, and I've no idea what to call this. Oil cans appreciated.