Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Paper Spider, Poison Pen by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I'm terrified of spiders but sometimes loving someone can be just as scary
- When is Daddy Coming Home by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- A man committed suicide and didn't stop and think about what he was doing to his 5yo daughter that loves him with all of her heart.
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- The Night Within by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- The sun makes us cast something resembling our form without the same restrictions.Our own piece of night may not be as much of ourselves as we would think.
- Trigger Warning by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- The poem is about trigger warnings, with a personal example. Vague reference to SI. Nothing graphic, I promise.
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- untitled by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- sry 4 double post. A bit of scrawled innuendo for you all.
- Dream by LucidMuse - (Other poetry)
- A fantasy of love and things to be.
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- Big Masks, Little Children by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- The definition of coming of age, we actually never get there, only our masks become bigger.