Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- How my life became a jigsaw by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- As I suffer by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- let me know what you think....been soul searching as of late
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- Hamartia by Atavist - (Inspirational poetry)
- There is a strength of character defined by denying to submit to our weakness.
- In My Ruin by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Just started to write and this what came out...enjoy
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past