Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- tectonic (recycle) by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I have a killer fever and 18 years of regret. imagined it spoken. will never be recorded
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- rubbing the dreams from my sleep by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- A love poem for an old friend.
- Paper Spider, Poison Pen by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I'm terrified of spiders but sometimes loving someone can be just as scary
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- the reality is by underneathitall - (Broken heart poetry)
- Trigger Warning by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- The poem is about trigger warnings, with a personal example. Vague reference to SI. Nothing graphic, I promise.
- A Grand Entrance Into Oblivion by PoeticPrincess - (Other poetry)
- Inspired by a quote from The Fault In Our Stars, comments welcomed :)
- The Night Within by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- The sun makes us cast something resembling our form without the same restrictions.Our own piece of night may not be as much of ourselves as we would think.
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)