Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- A Soul So Bright by schick15 - (Inspirational poetry)
- My poem dedicated to Maya Angelou ...
- In-Between Imperfections by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this piece in the car on a road trip. I was inspired by the passing horizon. Thanks for reading!
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- tectonic (recycle) by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I have a killer fever and 18 years of regret. imagined it spoken. will never be recorded
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- rubbing the dreams from my sleep by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- A love poem for an old friend.
- Paper Spider, Poison Pen by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I'm terrified of spiders and sometimes (for me), loving someone can be just as frightening
- The Catharsism of Beginnings Without End by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I think there is only one beginning for everything and nothing ever ends.The completion of a story is where it continues in another's.
- Stranded Excrement by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- Hi, all! I am finally off of my water symbolism kick. Now I am onto the sky! Enjoy!