Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Satan and the Lambs by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- It's been quite a while since I've written anything. Life and sickness has kept me away from my pen for too long. It's good to be back and with so much in my head, I had to vent. :) I hope you enjoy this one.
- Death Is In The Air by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Random thoughts about death...
- Mirror, Mirrror by friendZdogZ - (Funny poetry)
- very funny. also written for my English A class. Plz read and comment, thank you ni advacne
- Understand me by VengefulBroxy - (Sad poetry)
- No one cares.So why even read this? It's not like u'll care.....but read if u want I guess.....
- Leo ex Aries by DarkEcho - (Broken heart poetry)
- A short narrative modified to a story
- Easy Does It by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading and thank you for any comments.
- Canvas by kayla - (Inspirational poetry)
- A thought
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?
- Losing Faith by Psychobabbled - (Dark poetry)
- The World Today
- What Have You Done, Outlander? by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.