Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Heart of Darkness by Nick1959 - (Dark poetry)
- inspired by my journey through The Killing Fields of Cambodia
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- In-Between Imperfections by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this piece in the car on a road trip. I was inspired by the passing horizon. Thanks for reading!
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- tectonic (recycle) by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I have a killer fever and 18 years of regret. imagined it spoken. will never be recorded
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- rubbing the dreams from my sleep by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- A love poem for an old friend.
- Paper Spider, Poison Pen by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I'm terrified of spiders and sometimes (for me), loving someone can be just as frightening
- A Psychology of Being by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- A few words about mental illness. I personally don't think I am mentally ill (fingers crossed) but I've had my share of darkness in this lifetime and have some thoughts on the subject ...
- Pacing in Wisps by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- My friend and I have started a game in which we both write about the same word or phrase. The words were "time" and "footprints" this time around. Please let me know what you think. His profile is alucard001 if you want to see his