Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- A Black King by FavoriteTheMute - (Other poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Ripe Stains by IsabelleLockhart - (Dark poetry)
- I am really stressed right now and have been having dark thoughts. This is my artistic way of venting. I hope you enjoy it.
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- A Psychology of Being by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- A few words about mental illness. I personally don't think I am mentally ill (fingers crossed) but I've had my share of darkness in this lifetime and have some thoughts on the subject ...
- Pacing in Wisps by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- My friend and I have started a game in which we both write about the same word or phrase. The words were "time" and "footprints" this time around. Please let me know what you think. His profile is alucard001 if you want to see his
- A Place For Me by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope this piece explains where I've been to some extent.
- Blank by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- An awkward attempt.Muscle memory for poetry is not a thing.
- The Fool and the Congregation by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This didn't necessarily turn out how I was expecting... If you are touchy about religion, don't read. However, if you like math poetry, this would be a piece for you.
- Nobody's Unraveling by ITSaCRISIS - (Broken heart poetry)
- What do you do with the pieces of yourself?