Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Nothing by DarkEyesRise - (Dark poetry)
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- Dunhill... by google - (Other poetry)
- A Falsely Situated Quill by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this for my poetry class last week or so. Now that the assignment is turned in I can post. Enjoy and thanks for reading!
- Quiet Submission by BreeBree - (Broken heart poetry)
- Recording in comments.
- Rust by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- Seems I'm a bit rusty, and I've no idea what to call this. Oil cans appreciated.
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- Dead Man's Hand by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- A simple game of deception setup by death himself
- A Psychology of Being by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- A few words about mental illness. I personally don't think I am mentally ill (fingers crossed) but I've had my share of darkness in this lifetime and have some thoughts on the subject ...
- Salthill Prom by blueeyedconfessions - (Broken heart poetry)
- it isint my best..but this ones special to me