Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Glittering Tears--Shining Stars by PoeticPrincess - (Inspirational poetry)
- This is only my second time using Old English in a poem so I would really appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Last by nocturnus - (Sad poetry)
- The last of depressing opus for some time, a simple read would be enough to appriciate :)
- Haikus by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- My attempt at a number of haikus, I never really written this type of poems before...enjoy
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- Paperclips and Rubberbands by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- a poem about the passage of time.
- Red Devil by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Just a simple read would be enough :)
- Weight of a pallid Ocean by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Creation of universe in small matter :)
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.