Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- One drop at a Time by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- random thoughts
- They Call me Jack by darksideofme - (Dark poetry)
- Trying to get back to writing again, hope there is still a community on this site
- What If? by Willowhisper - (Dark poetry)
- This a spoken word poem I created about bullying
- I am all and yet nothing by Nick1959 - (Inspirational poetry)
- I am searching for myself
- South of... by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Lovely Bones by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Just a thought ...a bit morbid but I wanted to write this. No apologies ...
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- Swallowing Monterey Bay by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's been so long I think I've forgotten how to do this. It ain't no good at all. (If the format is weird tell me please. The computer I'm using makes everthing look off.)
- A Psychology of Being by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- A few words about mental illness. I personally don't think I am mentally ill (fingers crossed) but I've had my share of darkness in this lifetime and have some thoughts on the subject ...
- The Grunty or the Egg? by MrGrunty - (Broken heart poetry)