Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Today I Felt Like Dying by Kumoriko - (Dark poetry)
- Sometimes we come to a point where we just want to end it.
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- Irony by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- The only way out is inside :)
- Best Metal by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- With Twilight I am Tortured by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Been stuck in my head as of late
- Fairy Tales and Other Lies by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- When your not careful with your heart...