Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Path of the Forest Unseen by urabaka - (Other poetry)
- Random imagination creation that came one night. Marked as other, because it is just a bunch of silly rhymes with no purpose but to be read. Enjoy. :)
- Lingering Winter by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Hey guys! I know it's been a while but exams are almost over so here's a new poem, feedback welcomed! :D
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- rubbing the dreams from my sleep by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- A love poem for an old friend.
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- Paper Spider, Poison Pen by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I'm terrified of spiders and sometimes (for me), loving someone can be just as frightening
- A Soul So Bright by schick15 - (Inspirational poetry)
- My poem dedicated to Maya Angelou ...
- Old Playgrounds by lexiedanielle - (Inspirational poetry)
- Just a little poem about childhoods and the effect they have on you.
- South of... by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- In-Between Imperfections by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this piece in the car on a road trip. I was inspired by the passing horizon. Thanks for reading!