Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- tectonic (recycle) by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I have a killer fever and 18 years of regret. imagined it spoken. will never be recorded
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- South of... by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Untitled. by HallowReveries - (Other poetry)
- I haven't written much as of late. I am not very fond of this, but I felt like posting something.
- rubbing the dreams from my sleep by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- A love poem for an old friend.
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...