Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- One Day by LucidMuse - (Other poetry)
- A lament
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?
- Growing Pains by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- not sure I know how to do this anymore
- Kindling by DarkEcho - (Broken heart poetry)
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- the Rainbow Lied by google - (Other poetry)
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- Glittering Tears--Shining Stars by PoeticPrincess - (Inspirational poetry)
- This is only my second time using Old English in a poem so I would really appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- It's Time by google - (Other poetry)
- Moondust Fever by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- No idea ... the poem kept going in this direction so I went with the flow.