Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Creation and Consciousness by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This is my take on a creation myth, again written in a cross of poetic prose. It is weird and not actually what I believe, but I hope it is an enjoyable read none the less. I actually have a piece of art to go with this too. Comments appreciated.
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- untitled by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- sry 4 double post. A bit of scrawled innuendo for you all.
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- A Psychology of Being by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- A few words about mental illness. I personally don't think I am mentally ill (fingers crossed) but I've had my share of darkness in this lifetime and have some thoughts on the subject ...
- The Night Within by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- The sun makes us cast something resembling our form without the same restrictions.Our own piece of night may not be as much of ourselves as we would think.
- Pacing in Wisps by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- My friend and I have started a game in which we both write about the same word or phrase. The words were "time" and "footprints" this time around. Please let me know what you think. His profile is alucard001 if you want to see his
- South of... by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.