Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- A Place For Me by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope this piece explains where I've been to some extent.
- In My Ruin by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Just started to write and this what came out...enjoy
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- The Sons of Repose by MrGrunty - (Dark poetry)
- WW1. 11-11-11 The reason for Veterans Day.
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past