Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Gentle Fields with Granite sown by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- I always think of my Father who has passed on, this time of the year. He fought in wars and was haunted by his memories
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- The Lying Sea by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- I'm just a brown-eyed whatever, in love with the sea and afraid of my dreams.
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.
- In My Ruin by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Just started to write and this what came out...enjoy
- considering the damage by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- i was so sure id ascend.
- Tears in a Bottle by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I'm constantly questioning my beliefs, just some thoughts on the subject of an afterlife. Comments appreciated...
- Altruism by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- May my future hold sway, upon those unspoken and silent enigmas. Thank you for reading
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...