Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- Quiet Submission by BreeBree - (Broken heart poetry)
- Recording in comments.
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- Rust by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- Seems I'm a bit rusty, and I've no idea what to call this. Oil cans appreciated.
- A Place For Me by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope this piece explains where I've been to some extent.
- Always Will by youdontknow23 - (Broken heart poetry)
- I know I keep writing about the same thing but its always on my heart and running through my mind. i have yet to figure anything out.
- Passport by Glassless - (Broken heart poetry)
- Writing from another's perspective
- They Call me Jack by darksideofme - (Dark poetry)
- Trying to get back to writing again, hope there is still a community on this site
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- A Soul So Bright by schick15 - (Inspirational poetry)
- My poem dedicated to Maya Angelou ...