Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- One Day by LucidMuse - (Other poetry)
- A lament
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- Leaky Faucets by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I can torerate always be wrong, no skin off my back. But tell me something I don't know...
- Growing Pains by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- not sure I know how to do this anymore
- Hall Of The Fallen by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- When there's nothing else to fight for; surrender.
- On that fair day, she saw death. by LucidMuse - (Dark poetry)
- What we came across on a chance walk through the forest.
- Death Do'th Become Her by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I wonder if Death is what many perceive it to be?
- the Rainbow Lied by google - (Other poetry)
- I will never by FailedCondom - (Other poetry)
- I haven't written anything in a long time, but I'm starting it up again, because I'll always come back. This is about my inability to finish what I start. Warning: it's awful.
- It's Time by google - (Other poetry)