Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Lying Sea by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- I'm just a brown-eyed whatever, in love with the sea and afraid of my dreams.
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- Election Inspection by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- maybe it is me by Maks - (Other poetry)
- maybe it is me
- Mirror, Mirrror by friendZdogZ - (Funny poetry)
- very funny. also written for my English A class. Plz read and comment, thank you ni advacne
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- Understand me by VengefulBroxy - (Sad poetry)
- No one cares.So why even read this? It's not like u'll care.....but read if u want I guess.....
- Some poems by google - (Other poetry)
- Canvas by kayla - (Inspirational poetry)
- A thought
- Tears in her Eyes by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- A girl that has been hurt many times