Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- rubbing the dreams from my sleep by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- A love poem for an old friend.
- A Soul So Bright by schick15 - (Inspirational poetry)
- My poem dedicated to Maya Angelou ...
- Empty Armageddon by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- We've all suffered loss, this is something I've had a nightmare about quite a few times
- Paper Spider, Poison Pen by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I'm terrified of spiders and sometimes (for me), loving someone can be just as frightening
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- In-Between Imperfections by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this piece in the car on a road trip. I was inspired by the passing horizon. Thanks for reading!
- South of... by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Trigger Warning by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- The poem is about trigger warnings, with a personal example. Vague reference to SI. Nothing graphic, I promise.
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...