Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Stranded Excrement by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- Hi, all! I am finally off of my water symbolism kick. Now I am onto the sky! Enjoy!
- Pacing in Wisps by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- My friend and I have started a game in which we both write about the same word or phrase. The words were "time" and "footprints" this time around. Please let me know what you think. His profile is alucard001 if you want to see his
- The Disambiguation of Spades by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I could only think as to how the US grunts wore the ace of spades as luck upon their helmets. The deplorable nature of war was never more so in my mind.
- Tilled Betrayal by IsabelleLockhart - (Love poetry)
- Hi, all! Atavist and I began a sort of bi-weekly poetry challenge. The word/topic this week was "spades" with symbolic meaning. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out his poem too. :)
- Trigger Warning by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- The poem is about trigger warnings, with a personal example. Vague reference to SI. Nothing graphic, I promise.
- A Place For Me by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope this piece explains where I've been to some extent.
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- South of... by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- untitled by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- sry 4 double post. A bit of scrawled innuendo for you all.
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)