Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Stranded Excrement by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- Hi, all! I am finally off of my water symbolism kick. Now I am onto the sky! Enjoy!
- The Catharsism of Beginnings Without End by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I think there is only one beginning for everything and nothing ever ends.The completion of a story is where it continues in another's.
- A Place For Me by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope this piece explains where I've been to some extent.
- The Disambiguation of Spades by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I could only think as to how the US grunts wore the ace of spades as luck upon their helmets. The deplorable nature of war was never more so in my mind.
- Trigger Warning by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- The poem is about trigger warnings, with a personal example. Vague reference to SI. Nothing graphic, I promise.
- Tilled Betrayal by IsabelleLockhart - (Love poetry)
- Hi, all! Atavist and I began a sort of bi-weekly poetry challenge. The word/topic this week was "spades" with symbolic meaning. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out his poem too. :)
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- South of... by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- untitled by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- sry 4 double post. A bit of scrawled innuendo for you all.