Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Alien by TheMystery00 - (Other poetry)
- What are we?
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Ambien (song) by darksideofme - (Sad poetry)
- I'm a big song writer recently in my life. Song writing doesn't offer the same freedom as poetry but I do pretty good.
- and Cruelty She Invited In by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- The darkness of man has always intrigued me...does not help that I have been watching crime stories lately...anyways Im rambling on...enjoy
- A Screamplay by Kumoriko - (Dark poetry)
- Locked inside with her bits of bitter rage.
- Irony by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- The only way out is inside :)
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- The Lying Sea by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- I'm just a brown-eyed whatever, in love with the sea and afraid of my dreams.
- untitled by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- We saw shit in differing ways
- Biblical Role Play by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Christianity makes me giggle.