Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Laugh in The Face by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you everybody. Sincerely.
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- "Who I Am" by UmbraFoxx - (Other poetry)
- Assignment: write a "Who I Am" poem, each line must start with "I am..." and define you.
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- Quiet Mrs. Job of Canaan by google - (Other poetry)
- The Children of Choeung Ek by Nick1959 - (Dark poetry)
- I have seen the killing tree.
- Welcome to Eden by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- I think being so sick a couple of weeks ago inspired me to write this...
- The Lying Sea by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- I'm just a brown-eyed whatever, in love with the sea and afraid of my dreams.
- How my life became a jigsaw by BreeBree - (Other poetry)