Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Unknown by LoveMaster - (Dark poetry)
- Pacing in Wisps by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- My friend and I have started a game in which we both write about the same word or phrase. The words were "time" and "footprints" this time around. Please let me know what you think. His profile is alucard001 if you want to see his
- This One's for You. by Heartless1903 - (Inspirational poetry)
- "Beautiful girl, ontop of the world, don't fall down. For an angel should never touch ground."
- Forgiveness Could Be Sweet by Emma - (Dark poetry)
- Forgiveness could be achieved...
- YOU!!! by Emma - (Dark poetry)
- Time is running out...
- A Place For Me by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope this piece explains where I've been to some extent.
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)