Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Into The Belly by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- Then my brethren growl with furious thunder and pierce the heart of the beast Thx for reading :)
- Nor'easter Hips by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting.
- Tears in her Eyes by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- A girl that has been hurt many times
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- Fall by google - (Other poetry)
- School by jacobc - (Funny poetry)
- A funny version of school. I showed this to the teacher. :P
- Now they cry by Darkdaydreamer - (Dark poetry)
- I think I'm kinda just depressed right now, so read comment and vote pleae cause I need some feed back
- So Many lies by fullmoon65 - (Broken heart poetry)
- random thoughts. What do you think?
- The Writing Desk by PrettyOdd - (Love poetry)
- This wasnÃ¯Â¿Â½t supposed to rhyme. At all. And itÃ¯Â¿Â½s a real piece of crap. ThatÃ¯Â¿Â½s what happens when I get all emotional. (Yes,
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past