Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- The Red, White, and Blue by fullmoon65 - (Other poetry)
- just thoughts for the day
- Seven Angels by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Something about Angels ... comments always welcome and appreciated...
- A Psychology of Being by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- A few words about mental illness. I personally don't think I am mentally ill (fingers crossed) but I've had my share of darkness in this lifetime and have some thoughts on the subject ...
- Pacing in Wisps by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- My friend and I have started a game in which we both write about the same word or phrase. The words were "time" and "footprints" this time around. Please let me know what you think. His profile is alucard001 if you want to see his
- June Once Again by SecretsLie - (Sad poetry)
- about my best friend
- So Many lies by fullmoon65 - (Broken heart poetry)
- random thoughts. What do you think?
- Fight or Flight by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Watching another soul kick against dying flesh is an emotional crucible.