Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Current by SLIPshodSLIP - (Sad poetry)
- Haven't wrote in some time. Let me know how it is
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Leaky Faucets by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- I can torerate always be wrong, no skin off my back. But tell me something I don't know...
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- Hall Of The Fallen by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- When there's nothing else to fight for; surrender.
- On that fair day, she saw death. by LucidMuse - (Dark poetry)
- What we came across on a chance walk through the forest.
- I will never by FailedCondom - (Other poetry)
- I haven't written anything in a long time, but I'm starting it up again, because I'll always come back. This is about my inability to finish what I start. Warning: it's awful.
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.