Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- pour me another drink by Maks - (Other poetry)
- haven't stopped writing, just been awfully sad lately
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- The Things That We Regret by ravenofsorrow - (Sad poetry)
- Regret.. its tough to live with.. idk wat to do now..
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- humans by emofaith - (Other poetry)
- inspired by the movie Noah
- Creation and Consciousness by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This is my take on a creation myth, again written in a cross of poetic prose. It is weird and not actually what I believe, but I hope it is an enjoyable read none the less. I actually have a piece of art to go with this too. Comments appreciated.
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- The Grunty or the Egg? by MrGrunty - (Broken heart poetry)
- Big Masks, Little Children by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- The definition of coming of age, we actually never get there, only our masks become bigger.
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty