Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Woods of My Haunting by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- Have alot on my mind lately...just a pen to pad sort of write
- Mountain by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- been awhile since I have written or posted...enjoy
- Stone Garden by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- poem I found on my phone from awhile ago
- Haiku by SLIPshodSLIP - (Dark poetry)
- i do things way to early in the morning
- One Day by LucidMuse - (Other poetry)
- A lament
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- The Lying Sea by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- I'm just a brown-eyed whatever, in love with the sea and afraid of my dreams.
- Growing Pains by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- not sure I know how to do this anymore
- The Servant by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I found some (really) old poetry I had written years ago, like 10-15! Here is one of them. Let me know what you think. Thank you for reading...
- the Rainbow Lied by google - (Other poetry)