Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- untitled by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- sry 4 double post. A bit of scrawled innuendo for you all.
- Stranded Excrement by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- Hi, all! I am finally off of my water symbolism kick. Now I am onto the sky! Enjoy!
- The Catharsism of Beginnings Without End by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I think there is only one beginning for everything and nothing ever ends.The completion of a story is where it continues in another's.
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- The Disambiguation of Spades by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I could only think as to how the US grunts wore the ace of spades as luck upon their helmets. The deplorable nature of war was never more so in my mind.
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- Tilled Betrayal by IsabelleLockhart - (Love poetry)
- Hi, all! Atavist and I began a sort of bi-weekly poetry challenge. The word/topic this week was "spades" with symbolic meaning. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out his poem too. :)
- They Call me Jack by darksideofme - (Dark poetry)
- Trying to get back to writing again, hope there is still a community on this site