Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- They Call me Jack by darksideofme - (Dark poetry)
- Trying to get back to writing again, hope there is still a community on this site
- Would I Disappear by kiraralee77 - (Dark poetry)
- That moment where you are standing at the edge of your life and stepping back or stepping forward are your only choices, Life or death... sometimes you live... but what if...
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- The Night Within by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- The sun makes us cast something resembling our form without the same restrictions.Our own piece of night may not be as much of ourselves as we would think.
- Father by trustingtime - (Dark poetry)
- About abandonment and abuse.
- The Grunty or the Egg? by MrGrunty - (Broken heart poetry)