Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Always Will by youdontknow23 - (Broken heart poetry)
- I know I keep writing about the same thing but its always on my heart and running through my mind. i have yet to figure anything out.
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- No Means No by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading. Sex is awesome but so is intimacy. And then more sex.
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- Why Normal by Nick1959 - (Inspirational poetry)
- Why do people what to be normal, it is beyond me.
- So Many lies by fullmoon65 - (Broken heart poetry)
- random thoughts. What do you think?
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- The Lying Sea by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- I'm just a brown-eyed whatever, in love with the sea and afraid of my dreams.
- Fight or Flight by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Watching another soul kick against dying flesh is an emotional crucible.
- cinder-block walls by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- "The trick of love is that is it a decision as much as a feeling... The trick of perfection is that you never stop wanting it."