Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Over and Out by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Life moves way too fast ...
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- So Many lies by fullmoon65 - (Broken heart poetry)
- random thoughts. What do you think?
- School by jacobc - (Funny poetry)
- A funny version of school. I showed this to the teacher. :P
- Now they cry by Darkdaydreamer - (Dark poetry)
- I think I'm kinda just depressed right now, so read comment and vote pleae cause I need some feed back
- The Writing Desk by PrettyOdd - (Love poetry)
- This wasnÃ¯Â¿Â½t supposed to rhyme. At all. And itÃ¯Â¿Â½s a real piece of crap. ThatÃ¯Â¿Â½s what happens when I get all emotional. (Yes,
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- Losing it by MindTwister - (Funny poetry)
- My pot is so annoying lol please comment
- NiggaFaggot by razegeneration - (Inspirational poetry)
- I'm a double minority... (thisz poem was originally written to be spokenword, but i thought I'd try it out here first, let me know what you think)