Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- So Many lies by fullmoon65 - (Broken heart poetry)
- random thoughts. What do you think?
- Brother by Nick1959 - (Sad poetry)
- One of my earliest memories was of being put in a closet in the dark by my mother.
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- A Soul So Bright by schick15 - (Inspirational poetry)
- My poem dedicated to Maya Angelou ...
- Some Die Just To Live by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- Too much time in the material and too little time in the spiritual causes decay.
- The Dust of Scorpions by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I guess I'm still in a state of darkness; guess I always will be (but I'm good with that)! :)
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- cinder-block walls by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- "The trick of love is that is it a decision as much as a feeling... The trick of perfection is that you never stop wanting it."
- Passport by Glassless - (Broken heart poetry)
- Writing from another's perspective
- Just Listen by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- This is the first poem I have written in a long time. So I am very rusty at this.