Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- Just Listen by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- This is the first poem I have written in a long time. So I am very rusty at this.
- Mirror, Mirrror by friendZdogZ - (Funny poetry)
- very funny. also written for my English A class. Plz read and comment, thank you ni advacne
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- A Soul So Bright by schick15 - (Inspirational poetry)
- My poem dedicated to Maya Angelou ...
- cinder-block walls by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- "The trick of love is that is it a decision as much as a feeling... The trick of perfection is that you never stop wanting it."
- Eden by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Random thoughts can be persistent
- Cotton Candy Memories by PoeticPrincess - (Inspirational poetry)
- We sadly all lose loved ones at one point or another, but they still linger above us in the sky
- night is dark by emofaith - (Dark poetry)
- twisted faith
- Mr Mediocrity by MrGrunty - (Other poetry)
- blah blah