Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- limestone by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I honestly don't know what this is, I was just thinking images
- Glittering Tears--Shining Stars by PoeticPrincess - (Inspirational poetry)
- This is only my second time using Old English in a poem so I would really appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- current autobiography by Maks - (Sad poetry)
- hello. again.
- Spliting hairs with a dollar bill by SilentWords - (Other poetry)
- the root of all evil, or the seeds to happiness?
- We'll See How It Goes. by HallowReveries - (Love poetry)
- It's pretty sappy, to be entirely honest. I was more speaking to myself, I suppose. Also somewhat cliche, I guess. Oh well. Read it if you please. It has been sometime since I have felt the emotions to write this way.
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- Soup Spoon for a Sceptre by inkblot - (Other poetry)
- Fuck if I know, life lasts a long time, shit slips my mind.