Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Dead Man's Hand by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- A simple game of deception setup by death himself
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- This One's for You. by Heartless1903 - (Inspirational poetry)
- "Beautiful girl, ontop of the world, don't fall down. For an angel should never touch ground."
- Ripe Stains by IsabelleLockhart - (Dark poetry)
- I am really stressed right now and have been having dark thoughts. This is my artistic way of venting. I hope you enjoy it.
- A Black King by FavoriteTheMute - (Other poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- Frost by MissingThatDay - (Broken heart poetry)
- This winter is unbearable.