Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Pacing in Wisps by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- My friend and I have started a game in which we both write about the same word or phrase. The words were "time" and "footprints" this time around. Please let me know what you think. His profile is alucard001 if you want to see his
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- Digitus Medicinalis (the ring finger) by xJeskaDollx - (Other poetry)
- I know it's been a long time since I've made an appearance. I apologize that it is such a wordy one, but lordy did I have a lot of things to say. This ones been stewing for a while. Read if you please. As always I'm open to criticism,
- Sometime Early September by Haylo - (Other poetry)
- I taste a memory
- A Place For Me by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope this piece explains where I've been to some extent.
- Borrowed Angels by PrayForMe - (Sad poetry)
- This is my favorite poem I have ever written. It made me cry while I was writing about it because it's from a real expirence. My mother had twins that didnt make it...and I was so sad over it and then I thought of why they were taken and made th
- Torture by kiraralee77 - (Other poetry)
- I am really debating even posting this one.. Love/sex/pain?
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)