Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Blank by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- An awkward attempt.Muscle memory for poetry is not a thing.
- The Fool and the Congregation by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This didn't necessarily turn out how I was expecting... If you are touchy about religion, don't read. However, if you like math poetry, this would be a piece for you.
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- The Sons of Repose by MrGrunty - (Dark poetry)
- WW1. 11-11-11 The reason for Veterans Day.
- South of... by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- tectonic (recycle) by OceansAway - (Other poetry)
- I have a killer fever and 18 years of regret. imagined it spoken. will never be recorded
- raindrops by emofaith - (Broken heart poetry)
- read it :)
- rubbing the dreams from my sleep by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- A love poem for an old friend.
- Father by trustingtime - (Dark poetry)
- About abandonment and abuse.