Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- Nothing by DarkEyesRise - (Dark poetry)
- A Christmas Wish by Nick1959 - (Other poetry)
- A Christmas Poem.....
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- Bitter Surprise by Insidetheruinsofaheart - (Sad poetry)
- This poem speaks for itself
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- Dead Man's Hand by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- A simple game of deception setup by death himself
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- Ripe Stains by IsabelleLockhart - (Dark poetry)
- I am really stressed right now and have been having dark thoughts. This is my artistic way of venting. I hope you enjoy it.
- A Black King by FavoriteTheMute - (Other poetry)
- Thank you for reading.