Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Immolation and Conversation by deadiam - (Dark poetry)
- A coversation with self....
- Fairy Tales and Other Lies by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- When your not careful with your heart...
- I don't want to admit this to anyone but strangers on the internet by BreeBree - (Love poetry)
- Drugs are hard to deal with from the outside.
- Today I Felt Like Dying by Kumoriko - (Dark poetry)
- Sometimes we come to a point where we just want to end it.
- Mirror, Mirrror by friendZdogZ - (Funny poetry)
- very funny. also written for my English A class. Plz read and comment, thank you ni advacne
- Haiku by SLIPshodSLIP - (Dark poetry)
- i do things way to early in the morning
- One Day by LucidMuse - (Other poetry)
- A lament
- Growing Pains by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- not sure I know how to do this anymore
- Understand me by VengefulBroxy - (Sad poetry)
- No one cares.So why even read this? It's not like u'll care.....but read if u want I guess.....
- Best Metal by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.