Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- They Call me Jack by darksideofme - (Dark poetry)
- Trying to get back to writing again, hope there is still a community on this site
- A Place For Me by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope this piece explains where I've been to some extent.
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- the reality is by underneathitall - (Broken heart poetry)
- Big Masks, Little Children by nocturnus - (Other poetry)
- The definition of coming of age, we actually never get there, only our masks become bigger.
- A Grand Entrance Into Oblivion by PoeticPrincess - (Other poetry)
- Inspired by a quote from The Fault In Our Stars, comments welcomed :)
- The Grunty or the Egg? by MrGrunty - (Broken heart poetry)
- Incessant Recollection by xJeskaDollx - (Other poetry)
- Raw, unfettered, fragmented. Part of my 30/30. Better suggestion for title?
- The Anticipation of Juliet by prettyspl - (Love poetry)
- A love story of true love...