Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Bitch and The Saxophone by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- firebreathing notions by thestutteringbandit - (Other poetry)
- gotta catch a buzz.
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- A Girlfriend's Guide to Perverts by FavoriteTheMute - (Dark poetry)
- Thank you so much for reading. Thank you very much for commenting.
- Hamartia by Atavist - (Inspirational poetry)
- There is a strength of character defined by denying to submit to our weakness.
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- Mutual Dependence by BreeBree - (Friendship poetry)
- Spoken word, recording in the comments.
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- Golden Vibrations of Silence by prettyspl - (Other poetry)
- Just thinking out loud...
- Mirror, Mirrror by friendZdogZ - (Funny poetry)
- very funny. also written for my English A class. Plz read and comment, thank you ni advacne