Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Tilled Betrayal by IsabelleLockhart - (Love poetry)
- Hi, all! Atavist and I began a sort of bi-weekly poetry challenge. The word/topic this week was "spades" with symbolic meaning. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out his poem too. :)
- ...Remember My Words... by PrayForMe - (Broken heart poetry)
- I've written alot of poems, but this one seems the most true to me. It really breaks down what people feel when their heartbroken, in my opinion. And how you want that person to remember your words of your pain, suffering, and sadness. I hope yo
- untitled by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- sry 4 double post. A bit of scrawled innuendo for you all.
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- They Call me Jack by darksideofme - (Dark poetry)
- Trying to get back to writing again, hope there is still a community on this site
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- Father by trustingtime - (Dark poetry)
- About abandonment and abuse.
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.