Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- Varied Tales. by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I had a discussion with a friends 8yr old daughter, who asked me if I was going to make a baby with my lady. I asked her if she knew where babies come from.
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.
- Path of the Forest Unseen by urabaka - (Other poetry)
- Random imagination creation that came one night. Marked as other, because it is just a bunch of silly rhymes with no purpose but to be read. Enjoy. :)
- Lingering Winter by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Hey guys! I know it's been a while but exams are almost over so here's a new poem, feedback welcomed! :D
- Trigger Warning by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- The poem is about trigger warnings, with a personal example. Vague reference to SI. Nothing graphic, I promise.
- Dear Depression by smashmypumkinsx - (Sad poetry)
- please read and comment
- Father by trustingtime - (Dark poetry)
- About abandonment and abuse.
- untitled by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- sry 4 double post. A bit of scrawled innuendo for you all.
- In-Between Imperfections by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- I wrote this piece in the car on a road trip. I was inspired by the passing horizon. Thanks for reading!