Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Tears in her Eyes by Brandon - (Love poetry)
- A girl that has been hurt many times
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- Alien by TheMystery00 - (Other poetry)
- What are we?
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- Ambien (song) by darksideofme - (Sad poetry)
- I'm a big song writer recently in my life. Song writing doesn't offer the same freedom as poetry but I do pretty good.
- Haiku by SLIPshodSLIP - (Dark poetry)
- i do things way to early in the morning
- So Many lies by fullmoon65 - (Broken heart poetry)
- random thoughts. What do you think?
- Skeletal Inconsistencies by PoeticPrincess - (Sad poetry)
- Sorry again for taking so long to post, major exams very soon! I appreciate feedback, thanks :)
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- One Day by LucidMuse - (Other poetry)
- A lament