Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- Moon of My Night by Nick1959 - (Broken heart poetry)
- a poem I forgot I wrote a while back
- Ripe Stains by IsabelleLockhart - (Dark poetry)
- I am really stressed right now and have been having dark thoughts. This is my artistic way of venting. I hope you enjoy it.
- A Black King by FavoriteTheMute - (Other poetry)
- Thank you for reading.
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- Would I Disappear by kiraralee77 - (Dark poetry)
- That moment where you are standing at the edge of your life and stepping back or stepping forward are your only choices, Life or death... sometimes you live... but what if...
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- Innocence Stolen by Brandon - (Sad poetry)
- This is about a girl who suffers from sexual abuse at home
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...