Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- The Weigh of the World by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- Failure is a terrible paradigm to be held to.
- I am all and yet nothing by Nick1959 - (Inspirational poetry)
- I am searching for myself
- Lemon Letters by PrettyOdd - (Other poetry)
- It's more of an intense friendship love than romantic love. (My rhymes took a dive halfway through so I'll have to come back to this sometime and fix it.)
- A Place For Me by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope this piece explains where I've been to some extent.
- The Grunty or the Egg? by MrGrunty - (Broken heart poetry)
- The Cure by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- This piece is somewhat a personal venting, but don't worry: I am not dying. I amped it up for literary effect. Enjoy!
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- petrichor by thestutteringbandit - (Sad poetry)
- Single life by Atavist - (Dark poetry)
- Hard to find meaningful when people see only as far as your skin.
- Sometime Early September by Haylo - (Other poetry)
- I taste a memory