Join our community to receive the benefits many have already enjoyed:
- Post your poetry to have thousands read and critique.
- Comment on others' poetry to help improve their writing.
- Use your personal mailbox to send and receive messages from fellow poets.
- Create a profile to show the world who you are.
If you are already a member, please login.
Learn more about PoemofQuotes.com
- Empty Armageddon by GruntXReaper03 - (Dark poetry)
- We've all suffered loss, this is something I've had a nightmare about quite a few times
- Of Childlike Innocence by Selene - (Love poetry)
- a sort of fond memory of more innocent times past
- Burn Out by prettyspl - (Broken heart poetry)
- I'm not good at this ...
- Trigger Warning by EMSO - (Other poetry)
- The poem is about trigger warnings, with a personal example. Vague reference to SI. Nothing graphic, I promise.
- Selene's apple by Selene - (Love poetry)
- feeling shitty
- He Who Speaketh by prettyspl - (Dark poetry)
- Not sure where this one came from but .. it was interesting to play with. As always, comments welcome.
- untitled by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- sry 4 double post. A bit of scrawled innuendo for you all.
- Stranded Excrement by IsabelleLockhart - (Other poetry)
- Hi, all! I am finally off of my water symbolism kick. Now I am onto the sky! Enjoy!
- The Catharsism of Beginnings Without End by Atavist - (Other poetry)
- I think there is only one beginning for everything and nothing ever ends.The completion of a story is where it continues in another's.
- Singed by BreeBree - (Other poetry)
- bleep. Probably not about what you think.